Monday 8 July 2013

A New Heaven and a New Earth - Mythic Writing's new schedule

With the conclusion of the first run of Leviathan Comics, as well as the end of the Book of Josiah, I've been thinking about my schedule of Monday and Thursday updates.

I briefly considered dropping back to only one post a week, but for the moment at least I really like the double updates - I am a man with a plan.

So from this week going on, this is the new schedule:

Monday - Personal Writings 
Including rewriting Radiance, behind the scenes, poems and other works.

Thursday - Torah Writings
Towards the end of the week I will try to post something torah related, either mythological, parashat hashavuah, Talmud or anything else that catches my eye.

This week I have a follow up to my popular post on Samael and Satan, looking at the figure of Samael in the Garden of Eden according to Pirkei d'Rabbi Eliezer. Next week I hope to kick off a semi-regular series analysing Biblical texts concerning Leviathan and other sea monsters.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment