Sunday 6 March 2011

Beginnings

Everything begins somewhere.

Thetis dips the baby Achilles in the River Styx. A one-eyed stranger embeds a mighty sword in Barnstokkr, the ancient Oak Tree. A young King Arthur pulls a sword from a stone. Let there be light.

This blog is here to answer the question "what are you going to do with it?" Whether it's my poetry, my short stories, my novel or my epic poem, this blog is the first part of an answer to this question.

I aim to upload new content weekly. Looking forward to the ride.

Roni

“Can’t say I’ve ever been too fond of beginnings, myself. Messy little things. Give me a good ending any time. You know where you are with an ending.” -Neil Gaiman

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere!

    There are a couple of people who read my Livejournal who might be interested in your blog. They've been a sympathetic audience to my own writing. Do you mind if I tell them, either through a link post on my blog or privately if you don't want a public link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Thanks so much, it's been a long time coming...

    Sounds like a great idea - I'd be really happy for you to link to me publicly.

    Speak soon.

    ReplyDelete